Animal Medical Hospital (AMH) is a veterinary hospital centrally located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. AMH is a full-service hospital offering both general and emergency medical services for your pet, in addition to boarding, bathing, and grooming services. We are dedicated to constantly improving the care that we give and, as a result, we have been accredited through the American Animal Hospital Association since 1984.
Animal Medical Hospital is delighted to offer the latest in veterinary science to our clients and patients. Because we continue to invest in our practice, we are able to offer the best possible care for your pet with high quality diagnostic equipment and the most modern technological advances.
We know that your pet is nothing short of a cherished family member and are proud to welcome your family into ours.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is simple: We strive to provide superior service and compassionate care to improve the lives of the pets we serve. We know that it takes many people and years of training, experience, and fortitude to achieve this, which is why we have built the team we now have. We take your pets’ health very seriously and are proud that you have chosen to entrust them to our care. Let us extend to you our deepest thanks for choosing AMH.
Our vision at Animal Medical Hospital is to be the best veterinary hospital in the United States. We believe that by upholding our mission and values, we can achieve this goal.
At Animal Medical Hospital we value:
- Integrity—We maintain the highest standards of behavior. This encompasses honesty, ethics, and doing the right things for the right reasons.
- Superior Service—We are committed to providing excellent service in all areas.
- Compassionate Care—We show kindness and concern to meet the needs of all clients and pets.
- Respect—We display courteous consideration toward all people and pets.
- Accountability—We are obliged to take responsibility for our actions.
- Teamwork—We have an abiding regard for others and a sustaining commitment to work together.
"I am impressed by Dr. Andersen. She’s very knowledgeable. She treats my dog well and takes time to explain things to me."