You can also contact us concerning non-urgent health issues through Pet Mail, an easy-to-use messaging system that is monitored by our staff.
For your convenience, Animal Medical Hospital offers Pet Portals, a free online service designed to help you manage your pet’s health care. Pet Portals are private, secure web pages that you can access at any time of the day or night.
The Pet Portal website allows you to:
- View your pet’s records
- Request appointments
- Print out your pet’s vaccination record
- Create and print out instructions for pet sitters
- Receive medical alerts
- Access reliable information on a wide variety of pet health topics
You can also contact us concerning non-urgent health issues through Pet Mail, an easy-to-use messaging system that is monitored by our staff. There are three ways to sign up for a Pet Portal:
- Click on the Pet Portal link, click on the “Create Account” button, and then follow the online instructions.
- During your next visit to our hospital, give the receptionist your email address.
- Give us your email address when you next speak with us on the phone.
Within 1 to 2 business days, you’ll receive your username and password (which you can change) through your email. As soon as you have this information, you can begin using your Pet Portal.
"Every time we come in, everyone at the front desk is always patient, kind and helpful which is greatly appreciated!"