Our caring team at Animal Medical Hospital recognizes that some pets have medical conditions that require additional care and familiarity with their health issues — so that we can appropriately address their physical, emotional, and medical needs while they board with us. For this reason, we offer Medical Boarding.
Our Medical Boarding is a comprehensive program that is specifically tailored to boarding pets with the following conditions or symptoms:
- Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Post-surgical Care
- Pets undergoing Chemotherapy
- Pets that require numerous or frequent medications
- Arthritic or mobility conditions
- Elderly Pets
- Cast/bandage care
All Medical Boarding pets stay in our Intensive Care Unit, an area devoted to the additional care they need and are monitored around the clock by our ICU nursing staff and veterinarians. Animal Medical Hospital strives to give your pet medical care and attention in a safe, supportive environment so you will feel comfortable being away from your pet.
- Online Medical Boarding Questionnaire
- Medical Boarding Questionnaire—please download this form, complete it and bring it with you when you drop off your pet
"I have been coming to your facility for many years now, and have always gotten quality care and attention. Your hospital is the best I have ever used."