Our full-service veterinary pharmacy provides for your pet’s medication needs 24 hours a day. Pharmacy hours are Monday through Friday, 7 am to 8 pm; Saturday through Sunday, 7 am to 6 pm. You may pick up your prescription during these hours.
Refills on previously prescribed medications should be phoned in at least one day ahead of time to ensure that your order is ready when you arrive. Request refills by calling (704) 334-4684(704) 334-4684.
- AMH has access to local compounding pharmacies to meet your pet’s unique drug requirements, such as taste preference and accurate dosing.
- AMH has in stock routine outpatient medications and drugs used for emergency and critical care cases.
- In most cases, patients must have had a physical exam within the past year and blood work in order to receive prescription refills.
- New clients will need to have a physical exam with one of our veterinarians and must provide an authorized prescription from their previous veterinarian before receiving a medication refill.
- We also carry prescription diets and can dispense those to both current and new clients. For our new clients, we ask that your previous veterinarian contact us regarding your pet’s prescription diet.
Please remember to follow your veterinarian’s directions and label instructions when dispensing any pet medication.
"We have been coming to Animal Medical Hospital since 1984, almost the very beginning of the establishment of this hospital and feel this is an excellent place to have our canine companions cared for. We also like the fact that there are 24/7 hours in case of an emergency. Everyone that works there is doing an excellent job."